Things I never thought I would say or maybe even swore that I wouldn't...And, things that I am so lucky to be able to say to my "at home" 2 year old son, Evan.
10. Okay, all of your babies (stuffed animals, etc) are covered up...Night Night
9. It's okay, just pick it up off the floor and blow it off.
8. If you are a big boy in the store, Mommy will buy you some candy.
7. Can you Tee-Tee on Mommy's flowers?
6. Can I have a bite of your chicken nuggets?
5. Oh well, a little dirt won't hurt. (still working on that one a bit too)
4. If you poo-poo on the potty you can have a bite of chocolate.
3. Eat one more bite and then you can have a cookie.
2. No, you can ride the bull after you pick up your toys. (Evan is so into bull riding, he saw it on TV with his Am Pa and now he is hooked)
1. Let's watch some more TV.
4 comments:
I never saw this until today! (12/15) LOL! We can be so idealistic "pre-parenthood", can't we :) Debbie
I love this! So glad to see your #1! I think mine is the same. I don't understand that "tee tee on the flowers though" I guess it's a boy thing. OR, maybe a Southern thing!
Love,
Carol
Carol,
Back during the summer when Evan didn't want to use the potty, we could always get him to go outside if we asked him to tee-tee on the flowers. Probably a boy thing and a Southern thing..ha ha.
Good thing we live in the country.
Brandi
This is great. I completely understand the feeling. The bribe with candy/chocolate/"bad" stuff is such a no no , but... just a MUST DO!!! Ray and I have a slogan.... "Whatever Works!" Thanks for the list. It was very funny. I think all mom's could come up with a hilarious list of their own just like that! :)
Post a Comment