Sunday, January 27, 2008

Reunited...and it feels so good...Elijah is home!!

At the age of one week...Elijah Day Hodges...is welcomed into his home with his family.
Good-bye NICU and Hello HOME, SWEET, HOME!

Reunited...and it feels so good. These pictures were taken just after we got home from the hospital with Baby Lige. They both acted as if the other didn't exist and still do...it's funny really. As usual..Elijah is awake and Ella Sofiya is sleeping the day away, even just after her twin brother coming home...imagine that.


"Hey, I think I might know you."


Big brother Evan was soooo excited that Elijah finally got to come home. As soon as we got home, he couldn't wait to hold him. After a super quick "shower bath" he did just that.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Elijah and Ella are too cute. I am sure that they are growing and changing every day. Can't wait to see more pictures and see them in person again.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Elijah looking at his sleeping beauty. It's like he's saying, "There you are! I've missed you."

Anonymous said...

Brandi, How beautiful!! I have been checking each day for this post and it was so worth the wait!! You have 3 beautiful children, God is so amazing. Keep posting the pictures. Take care and God Bless "The Hodges 5"...
With Love, Gina