Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've been Blog Tagged!!

Chassidy "blog tagged" me and gave me directions to share five unimportant things about myself. Michelle and Chassidy both have reminded me that I haven't done it yet so here goes.


1. Chassidy, I can't do a cartwheel either and I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one. I tried and tried as a kid and never could learn. I guess that's why I'm so excited that Evan is learning how. As a teacher, whenever school was out for a break or the summer I had such an urge to run and do cartwheels all the way down the hall...but sadly I couldn't.

2. I have a strange thing about belly buttons! They gross me out and I can't stand to talk about them, touch them, look at them, etc. If I ever see someone or hear someone touching or talking about bellybuttons just get a little queasy. I know it's strange.

3. I love the smell of CVS! Strange...yes...I know. Thursday night I went through the
drive- thru to get a prescription filled for Evan and while I was sitting there, I realized that I love the smell of CVS. I had already done my weekly trip, but the smell just made me want to go in and shop and save, save, save. BTW: I had a coupon that gave me a $25 gift card for CVS for filling a new prescription. Here's the coupon... if you need a prescription and it's one that you've never had filled there, you can use this coupon to get a $25 gift card. Amazing uhh?? CVScoupon (Rite aid has a similar deal... here )

4. I get feel carsick if I ride in the back seat of a vehicle. I have to ride shotgun, no matter where I'm going or whom I'm with.

5. Clutter drives me crazy...yet I live with it. My house seems to always be cluttered with stuff, especially with baby stuff now. Everything is so big...swings, bouncy seats, jumpers, etc and with two it's double the mess. I have to remind myself everyday, how wonderful the clutter is and then I'm over it.

Okay, now I'm tagging...Amber Z. , Judy H., and Debbie N.

2 comments:

Chassidy said...

Belly buttons completely gross me out too! I get really squirmy when people talk about them or especially touch them!

I also hate clutter, yet I live with it!

Anonymous said...

Belly buttons are beautiful! Now toes, they're a different story!

Brandi, I'm afraid I created a monster, you love the smell of CVS?!!! I think you need a CVS break! Enjoy the beach.