Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!



We didn't do much for the 4th but what we did was about as special as it can get! We just hung around the house and enjoyed our time as a family. We decided it would be a great day to clean out the garage. Amma and Ampa took the babies for a little while for us to get started and then they took a great nap which provided us with lots of work time. We went to Applebee's for dinner and Amma joined us. The babies did great! We decided to forgo the fireworks this year since it would be hours past the babies bedtime and Evan isn't a fan of loud noise anyway. Though he did promise to take me to see them when we go to the beach...my sweet baby!
Evan and I had a ball making his shirt. I cut out a star shape and he painted the inside like a stencil and had so much fun, he loved it! I alsom made the ones for the babies.

6 comments:

J. said...

Love the pictures & the shirts, and the expressions. What a beautiful family!

~Michelle~ said...

The shirts are sooo cute! I am glad you guys had a good day :)

Todd, Amber, Carter, Jackson and Cooper said...

What cute little firecrackers! Who needs to watch fireworks with the three of them around? We are glad that you guys had a relaxing 4th! We hope to see you soon!

~Michelle~ said...

BY the way... I think it's sooo funny that Ella Is so much darker than Elijah... Cute they are like a Mini Brandi & Clay

Melissa Ward said...

They are growing so much! I love the shirts!

Danielle said...

I love the shirts and the expressions on the babies faces. Ella looks like she has a tan