I See the Moon and the Moon and the Moon Sees Me, God Bless the Moon and God Bless the Moon and God Bless Me.
These have to be the cutest little Moons, that you've ever seen!
I've been thinking of taking these pictures since the babies were born and had to wait until they were old enough to sit up. I want to hang one of them in their bathroom and somewhere put "I See the Moon and the Moon Sees Me, God Bless the Moon and God Bless Me", either on the photo, the mat, painted on the wall, or in vinyl letters.
HELP PLEASE!!
Here's where I need your help... I can't decide which photo or which color style. On the left side of our blog you will see a poll, so make your voice heard and vote for your favorite photo and on your favorite color style.
After you vote, don't forget to leave us a comment.
6 comments:
I voted for 2 - the babies look closer in size and I also like the duck in the middle. They are all so precious!
Amma
Cute! I'd go with black and white moons shots, without the heads showing so they're anonymous - so they don't hate you 6 years from now when their friends use the bathroom!
That's totally my thinking for #3 too!
Okay, I liked the color shot since it shows their sweet delicate skin tone! Plus, the bright yellow duckie seems to take the eye away.
I LOVE THEM ALL! I'M PARTIAL TO THE SECOND ONE THOUGH. LOVE YA -MISS YA!
I love the black and white with the yellow duck. It is twist on a classic photo with a modern touch. I like the first picture where you can see both Eli and Ella. The pictures are so sweet!
Post a Comment