Well I for one am in love with all 3 of these sweet faces or in this picture I should say backs : ). I have been trying to comment for about a week now, but time just goes so fast around the house now with Avery. I was thinking about the article that I have of you, Clay and Evan in front of St. Basils and how little he was and just look at how happy and grown up he is now. I will always hold a special place in my heart for your family and look at Evan as a beautiful blessing from God. The twins are so beautiful and I love watching them grow up so much!! Your blog always makes me excited to see what is going on in your happy life. Love, Gina
3 comments:
That's cute. I bet they have a great time and leave quite the mess in the floor from splashing.
Well I for one am in love with all 3 of these sweet faces or in this picture I should say backs : ). I have been trying to comment for about a week now, but time just goes so fast around the house now with Avery. I was thinking about the article that I have of you, Clay and Evan in front of St. Basils and how little he was and just look at how happy and grown up he is now. I will always hold a special place in my heart for your family and look at Evan as a beautiful blessing from God. The twins are so beautiful and I love watching them grow up so much!! Your blog always makes me excited to see what is going on in your happy life. Love, Gina
Too cute!!! I can't wait to see them in person in a few more weeks!
Love,
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment