What a really beautiful family! Truly. It's amazing to see how they've grown! Wow!
How special... 1st Birthdays... You guys have such a beautiful happy family!! The babies are growing up so much!
Wish we were there. I commented on your cake blog, the cakes are realy pretty. Elijah looks like he's changed a lot! Little Miss Ella still looks the same to me. They need to come up to PA and see their Aunt Carol
Lovely pictures - beautiful family1 Miss you -- Debbie
Sweet babies!!! I hope they had a great day!!
I love Ella's face! So cute! Congrats on survivng the 1st year. The next one will fly by! Sad!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a really beautiful family! Truly.
It's amazing to see how they've grown! Wow!
How special... 1st Birthdays... You guys have such a beautiful happy family!! The babies are growing up so much!
Wish we were there. I commented on your cake blog, the cakes are realy pretty. Elijah looks like he's changed a lot! Little Miss Ella still looks the same to me. They need to come up to PA and see their Aunt Carol
Lovely pictures - beautiful family1 Miss you -- Debbie
Sweet babies!!! I hope they had a great day!!
I love Ella's face! So cute! Congrats on survivng the 1st year. The next one will fly by! Sad!
Post a Comment