Catching Snowflakes



Hodges Family of 5...March 2009
Okay, I have to explain this photo. You see, Evan's hat was entirely too big, his mittens didn't fit nor did they match plus they were both right handed. We just don't have snowy day attire, normally we don't need it. Luckily, he did have rubber boots


A Snowy Day...March 1st, 2009
After Church we went to Mimi's house for some yummy homemade soup that Momi made. While we were there it began to snow...pretty big flakes so we thought we better head home and boy did we leave just in time. We've never seen flakes so big before. It snowed and snowed and snowed! Okay, now Debbie, Judy, Carol...we know this isn't a big snow for y'all but for us...
IT WAS HUGE!

SNOW ANGEL

Not baseball but...SNOWBALL!
Hodges Family of 5...March 2009We took the babies out just long enough for a quick family photo. The babies' did not like the snow hitting their little faces. We had Evan's snowsuit from Russia that
we put on Elijah and Ella wore Uncle Brent's snowsuit.
(Yes, Amma saved it...Yes, it's over 30 years old)
Okay, I have to explain this photo. You see, Evan's hat was entirely too big, his mittens didn't fit nor did they match plus they were both right handed. We just don't have snowy day attire, normally we don't need it. Luckily, he did have rubber boots that I had bought the day before for him to wear in the creek.




Evan and Mommy.






6 comments:
The pictures are awesome--and wasn't the snow fun????
I love it! Could you believe how big the snow flakes were? Your house looks beautiful! The kids all look so cute and your family looks great!
Great fun pictures!!! Loved the snow!
From shirtsleeves to snowjackets - almost like Wisconsin!
I think this looks like more fun than the 3+" of ice when we visited! It all looks fun
And the family picture is wonderful!
And it is alot of snow even for Northern Friends!! (way more than we're seeing at a time in Siberia, that's for sure!!)
It looks like Evan had a blast! What a treat for us native Georgians who rarely experience this much snow! A lot of my friends from Ohio were even excited! This must have been some snow!
It was way more snow than we had this winter. With the temp reaching 70 today I guess I'm about giving up on that big March snowstorm. Hopefully next year. Evan looked like he had so much fun!!!
Post a Comment