Thursday, August 27, 2009

Shoes (and bags)

Your shoes may be on your feet but that doesn't mean that they are safe around these babies!!! One of Evan's and one of Mommy's.

This is one of my all time favorites...Elijah who generally didn't talk much at the time, looked up at me, pointed to his chest repeatedly and said,
"Dada, work" as if to say...I'm Daddy and I'm going to work.
(Notice, Ella in the background wearing Elijah's shoes)


Evan's shoes again...


And bags are never safe around Ella Bella...she's gonna pull everything out and then want to carry it on her arm.





3 comments:

Debbie said...

I *love* the one of Evan in Clay's shoes!!!

Lisa said...

Precious! How fun!

J. said...

Both boys love walking around in our shoes. I recall both of them beginning this practice in Russia when we visited them. You know how you have to remove your shoes before you go inside any of the children's areas - so that just opens the door of opportunity!