Today we took a tour of an art museum here in Moscow. Evan was great, and actually enjoyed looking at alot of the big paintings, especially the ones with dogs in them. He's becoming quite at home on the subway to, and just like a southerner, he waves at every one he sees (and Moscow has 15 million people). This morning I walked for about 20 minutes each way at 7am to McDonalds because I new that he would love there pancakes. In Russia, you get honey instead of syrup to put on them. Well, first we tried to get him to eat them without honey, and he wouldn't. Then we put the honey on, and he still wouldn't. Brandi tricked him into trying them, and he loved the honey. So, he just raked the honey off with his finger, and licked them for his breakfast (along with my hashbrowns). One thing that didn't make it here from USA McDonalds is biscuits. I ate a sausage muffin. Man I miss home. Well as the final countdown approaches, that light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter and brighter. Thirty-seven hours and fifty minutes, and we're leavin' on a jet plane. Talk to y'all again tomorrow.
Clay
1 comment:
Clay, who or what do you mean by talk to you Y'ALL. Don't tell me you guys have another, Tu Tu, MM...
I know the one thing you guys will miss about Russia, the pleasing taste the Russian cuisine brings to the palate. Be safe brother, your almost home!
Blessings,
Mark
Post a Comment